Daily Quotes:
* The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart! *     * Believe you can and you're halfway there! *     * Live news teaches you some incredibly strong lessons: that every day is a new day, and it's never too late to fix something! *     * You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth! *     * Be the change that you wish to see in the world! *     * There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle! *    

1001Places - Paintings of Paul David Bond, Surrealist painter (34 Photos)


Today we want to show you beautiful surreal artworks of Mexican artist Paul David Bond.He was born in Mexico but now lives and works in USA.“In my paintings I rearrange familiar objects and elements until they match images mined from my imagination. I am always looking for new visual symbols to reflect an emotion or ideal that I’m entertaining at the moment.Very often a painting is born from something randomly seen from a car window or a line in a novel. If it stirs my curiosity, it finds it’s way into my work.”Artist repeatedly became the winner of competition of young artists, and has been and continues to hold solo exhibitions in galleries in the U.S., and far beyond. If you like such style we recomend

































About The Artist
The award-winning paintings of Paul David Bond Pesqueira have been featured in solo and group exhibitions in galleries and cultural centers, including the Gateway Museum in Farmington, New Mexico; the William DeBilzan Gallery in Santa Fe, New Mexico; the Magidson Gallery in Aspen, Colorado; the Lu Martin Gallery in Laguna Beach, California; Evocative Arts Gallery in Palm Springs, California; and the San Diego Art Institute. His work is in private and corporate collections, including Hotel Hershey in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
“In my paintings I rearrange familiar objects and elements until they match images mined from my imagination. I am always looking for new visual symbols to reflect an emotion or ideal that I’m entertaining at the moment. Very often a painting is born from something randomly seen from a car window or a line in a novel. If it stirs my curiosity, it finds it’s way into my work.”

Post a Comment

Copyright © 1001Places. Designed by John Tsipas